There are several methods of ordering your repeat prescriptions:
- You can now request a repeat prescription by clicking on the link below for online access. (You will need to be registered for this service, please read below or contact the surgery for more information)
- You can email your prescription request to us. Our email address is email@example.com. Please include your name, date of birth and the name of the medication you wish to request.
- You can drop your prescription request into the surgery using the red prescription box on the left hand side in the foyer.
- You can sign up for repeat prescribing with your local pharmacy.
- By post - please enclose a stamped addressed envelope with your repeat prescription and the items you need clearly ticked.
Remember, an approach through your normal chemist is often the easiest way for you to arrange the prescription.
PLEASE ALLOW 2 WORKING DAYS FOR US TO PROCESS YOUR PRESCRIPTION.
*Please note that prescription requests received via a pharmacy will take 4 working days to be ready for collection*
Our prescription clerks perform important tasks such as issuing repeat prescriptions and dealing with any prescription queries that you may have.
Please note our prescribing clerks are unable to take prescription requests over the phone. To request a prescription, please use one of the methods listed above.
Telephone: 01202 464500 (Option 2)
PATIENT ONLINE ACCESS
You can now access our clinical system to order repeat medication as well as booking and cancelling telephone appointments with your GP. Please note: Before you are able to use this service you must request access to your personal registration information.
If you wish to register with SystmOnline please click here to download the registration form or please come to the Surgery and ask at reception for details of how to register. After signing the declaration form not to abuse or misuse the service and after providing photo identification i.e. Driving Licence, Passport or any other photo identification with your full name, you will be given paperwork with your unique registration details. To login, follow the simple instructions below. After being issued with your new password, please allow 2 hours before logging in.
Click on https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com/ and enter the login and password obtained from the surgery, then follow the instructions. You may wish to change your password to something more memorable. You can now use our online service.
At present you will only be able to book telephone appointments with your usual GP, but you will be offered a variety of dates and times to suit your commitments. If this time is not convenient, you are able to cancel this appointment and re-book another time slot. Repeat medication prescribing can be done using the medication as set up on your medical record.